P&Cs Qld is very grateful for the support of the Commonwealth Bank in sponsoring the P&C of the Year Awards.
CommBank can support your school in a variety of ways:
- School Banking: has all the tools and resources required by our volunteers to run the program at their school
- Beanstalk is a hub for financial literacy tips and tools – activities for practical application of financial literacy skills and videos on saving for kids
- Youth Banking App – practical financial literacy and money management education for children and teens
- Startsmart – is classroom based financial literacy lessons for primary and high school students.
- QKR: a secure mobile app that allows fast and easy payments and gives parents the flexibility to pay fees and place orders wherever and whenever they like.
Commonwealth Bank is also proud to be working with ThinkUknow – an online resource on cybersafety. Adult presentations are designed for parents, carers and teachers and are available for schools, community groups, and organisations across Australia.